Are you currently scouting the market for a new notebook? If that is the case, then surely you would have weighed up the advantages of an Ultrabook in your mind, and with so many manufacturers in the scene, arriving at a decision can be quite the difficult task. The Lenovo ThinkPad Edge S430 was originally seen at CES earlier this year, but apart from that, everything about this particular device has been pretty quiet. Guess Europe will be getting their hands on the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge S430 first before those of us living Stateside will, considering how at least two German retailers have already begun to list the S430 with a price point of approximately 809 Euros.
Just what do you get with that kind of money? We are looking at a dual-core Intel Core i5-3210M 2.50GHz processor of the Ivy Bridge persuasion, 4GB RAM, a 14″ display at 1600 x 900 resolution, an NVIDIA GT 630M graphics chipset, a 500GB hard drive, DVD playback, a couple of USB 3.0 ports, Etherhet, Wi-Fi and HDMI connectivity, Thunderbolt support and a memory card reader. Definitely not classified as an Ultrabook, but it could fool some with its thickness of 0.87″.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-01-29: Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Delivers Rugged Computing Solution To Students
- 2013-11-20: Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Makes Its Way Through The FCC
- 2013-09-11: Lenovo Upgrading ThinkPad Series To Include Intel Haswell CPUs
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad T440s And T440 Ultrabooks Unveiled
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad S440 & S540