If you’re in the market for a new Android handset, thanks to the folks at Brief Mobile, one of their sources has passed them a screenshot of what appears to be the LG LS970, which could hit the shelves as the LG G. Given the LS### model number, there is a good chance that the device could land on Sprint’s network as those are the product codes that Sprint has used in the past.
Since the specs listed in the screenshot aren’t exactly official, we will have to take it with a grain of salt for now. According to the list, the device will feature a 4.7” display, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor under its hood and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. It is also expected to be made available come Q4 of 2012. The folks at Brief Mobile have also speculated that its display will be a True HD IPS display and that it could be powered by Texas Instruments’ OMAP5 processor since it is a quad-core processor that allows for LTE connectivity. In any case like we said earlier, grain of salt but be sure to check back with us often for more updates.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14: Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29: Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Final Design Of LG Optimus F3Q For T-Mobile Leaked