Just a couple of days ago, we took a look at how the LG Optimus 4X HD is all set to arrive on the continent of Europe next month, complete with a quad-core processor inside. Well, there was no mention about a Stateside release then, but I guess you can start to crank up the speculation machine for a release date now considering how the LG Optimus 4X HD has arrived at the FCC, paying a visit in order to gain approval. The LG Optimus 4X HD will feature a 4.7″display, and this global version sports a quad-band GSM/EDGE radio as well as 3G support that will play nice with AT&T’s 1900/850 bands. I guess this means you can always play the import game and bring one into the country from a friend or retailer overseas, assuming you have a SIM card that runs on AT&T’s networks, of course. It would be nice to see LG come up with something official for those of us living in the US though.
Next Story: VIA AMOS-3002 is one small computer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe