What are you going to do with 2GB RAM on your smartphone? That is a question that can only be answered when you finally see the LG Optimus LTE2 arrive Stateside. This particular smartphone has already made its appearance at South Korea earlier this month, and while back then there was no word of a release anywhere else in the world apart from the home country of LG, here we are with whispers that the West, particular those living in the US, might soon get hold of the LG Optimus LTE2 as it sees the light of day via Verizon Wireless. Documentation have been spotted that revealed the LG VS930, which could very well be a different name for the LG Optimus LTE2, headed for Verizon.
The VS930 has already appeared in a new GCF listing, where it would point towards service in Europe, but the letters “VS” in the model number tends to be LG’s habit when it comes to identifying their smartphones which are headed towards Verizon in the US. However, this apparent contradiction does raise a fair number of questions – if it is a Verizon model, how come the GCF entry points toward a bunch of GSM and UMTS frequencies that are a reflection of European networks?
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-17 LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-04 Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2014-02-28 Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked