A while back Sony officially took the wraps off an upcoming game based on the LittleBigPlanet franchise. This game is dubbed LittleBigPlanet Karting and if the name did not already give it away, will be a karting game that features the characters from the original game. Now the good news is that Sony will be showcasing the game at E3 which will be happening next week, but they decided to give us a little update on what we can expect. For starters, they will be unveiling the game’s multiplayer mode which we’re sure is what most of you guys are looking forward to. There will be two modes – offline which supports up to four players, and online which will support up to eight players.
If you enjoyed the original LittleBigPlanet game and you’re looking forward to playing the racing version, Sony has also reminded us that there will be pre-order bonuses for those who plan to place their pre-orders via Amazon or GameStop (both priced at $59.99). The bonus will come in the form of a voucher code that will grant players access to the Kevin Butler DLC pack which comes with the Kevin Butler Sackboy Costume along with an Executive Golf Cart. Either way if games are your thing, be sure to check back with us during E3 for more coverage.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2012-06-04: E3 Sony PlayStation Press Conference Live Blog