Yes, we have seen some pretty mean looking all-in-one computers in the past, but a TV? Sure, there were instances of a built-in DVR or DVD player, but those are not exactly mainstream offerings, and the screen sizes that came along with it did not really impress. Mitsubishi might have a behemoth of an all-in-one TV here, where the LaserVue 55LSR3 comes with a 55″ display which ought to keep many an eyeball happy, in addition to incorporating Mitsubishi’s Real LaserVue technology. Just what kind of specifications does the 55LSR3 pack? We are looking at a dazzling array of 10 speakers to get you started, while the DIATONE NCV Technology is said to deliver a unique and deep sound without having to blow thousands of dollars on a high end audio system. Not only that, there are 3 internal Digital TV Tuners underneath the hood, a whopping 1TB of storage space thanks to its internal hard drive, and a Blu-Ray to boot, making this clearly one of the more versatile TVs out there (in Japan, at least)!
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 arrives in the US
- 2014-04-09: Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First
- 2014-03-20: 8K TV Broadcast Testing In Japan To Begin By 2016
- 2014-03-10: LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- 2014-03-04: Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- 2014-01-23: NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast
- 2012-12-02: Mitsubishi Quits DLP Display Business
- 2011-06-27: Mitsubishi LCD-22BLR500 records content out of the box
- 2011-06-21: Mitsubishi 92" 840 3D DLP Home Cinema TV is "affordable"
- 2011-04-06: Mitsubishi announces REAL BHR500 entry-level HDTVs
- 2011-03-20: Mitsubishi shifts focus from LCD HDTVs to larger models