Modern Warfare 3 Collection 2 has just been deployed, where it will be accompanied by a trio of Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps, a couple of Special Ops Missions, not to mention introducing two all-new “Face Off” maps. With more maps being thrown into the mix this time around, it would take some time for you to adapt to them and finding out all the hot zones as well as kill box areas. Those who want their piece of action to come in hot and heavy will definitely love what the latest collection of maps for Modern Warfare 3 has in store, ranging from spending their time in the towering sandstone monasteries of Central Greece to the decommissioned concrete factory in South Korea, amongst others. You will need to have the original Modern Warfare 3 game of course, before you are able to give these maps a go. At least from all the downtime that Diablo 3 is giving you, you can always take a break with a server that will not shut you out.
- 2012-07-31 Modern Warfare 3 DLC official details revealed
- 2012-07-25 Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ad cannot be shown during daytime
- 2012-06-18 Modern Warfare 3 Elite content coming tomorrow
- 2012-03-21 Modern Warfare 3 Black Box glitch to be fixed by Friday
- 2011-11-25 LEGO Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 trailer is awesome