So you have gotten yourself a spanking new iPad from Apple, and you want to do anything and everything in your power to make sure that the screen does not get scratched in any way, with a screen protector as something worth looking into. Well, Moshi, “purveyor of fine electronics” (that is what they call themselves on one of their T-shirts) has just announced the revamped version of the iVisor XT that will play nice with the new iPad. Its predecessor has already sold more than 3 million units, and it does seem as though the iVisor XT might just follow in its footsteps in terms of commercial success.
What does the new iVisor XT offer? For starters, you get a completely clear screen so that you are able to fully enjoy the new iPad’s Retina display without missing a beat, and it also offers protection from scratches and smudges as well. Moshi says you will take mere seconds to install it sans air bubbles, so we will just have to take their word for it unless someone leaves a comment that says otherwise. You can choose from white or black colors, where it will retail for $30 apiece. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-05-10: Moshi's iGlaze with VersaCover is origami-like