It wasn’t too long ago when Apple still had the MacBook as part of its lineup. The laptop featured a polycarbonate body that came in either black or white, which unlike the current aluminum builds, offered users a choice in terms of design and color. Well the good news is that if you missed the black and white looks of the MacBook back in the day, case maker Moshi has announced what they’re calling the iGlaze. This is an ultra-slim case designed for the MacBook Air that not only will offer your laptop protection, but it will not be overly thick (at least that’s what they claim) and will come in black or white or a transparent finish. The white doesn’t really look that obvious from the photos, so we guess you will have to order one if you want to find out for yourself. The 11” cover will set you back $55 while the 13” cover will retail for $60 and they’re currently available via Moshi’s website.
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals