We saw an iPhone 5 concept video earlier today, but here is a new iPhone concept by the folks over at iTopnews.de. Well, since this is a concept device, you can basically go nuts with the kind of hardware that you want to throw inside, right? For starters, how about a larger 4″ display to keep up with the rest of the smartphone industry? This display will be an OLED screen, sporting Retina Display capabilities to boot. Not only that, a smaller dock connector has been incorporated, in addition to an integrated nanoSIM tray, liquid metal material, 4G LTE support, and of course, why not throw in iOS 6.0 while you are at it? The new iPhone will measure 58.6mm wide x 115.2mm in height and has a thickness of a mere 7.1mm, making it one sexy beast. Too bad this is just the stuff of pipe dreams at this point in time, and the final product might eventually end up to be something very, very different. Oh yeah, and one more thing – you can be guaranteed that it will not run on Flash. Ever.RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: Apple Inc, concept, iPhone,
- Seen at: itopnews.de