Assuming the rumors are to be believed, this year’s iPhone from Apple could very well feature a display of at least 4”. Thanks to a bunch of other rumors suggesting an aluminum back and a smaller dock connector, creative director at iTopNews, Toby Kick, has come up with a 3D rendering of what he thinks the next-gen iPhone will look like. According to him, he believes that the next-gen iPhone will feature a narrower frame, a larger screen along with an aluminum back, which is the new theory after claims of liquid metal use have been dismissed. Based on what we’re looking at, this rendering is probably the most “realistic” rendering we’ve seen to date, in the sense that it looks like it might actually be a real product as opposed to one that comes with all the bells and whistles and over-the-top features. However it is reminiscent of the iPhone 4/4S except with a larger display and a slightly curved back, but what do you guys think? Could the next-gen iPhone look like this?
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]