In conjunction with the launch of the 100% electric car Nissan Leaf in Australia, the company has highlighted a new concept with an artistic twist. The concept in question here is the future, which doesn’t seem very near to tell the truth; with only electrical vehicles being used. Through that concept, the company used an object that would be obsolete in those times; a gas pump and transformed it into a variety of interactive and artistic pieces including a jukebox, a gumball machine and even an electric guitar amp.
The converted gas pumps were on display in Sydney to kick of the promotional campaign for the Nissan Leaf in Australia and reportedly, the exhibit attracted a large number of passers-by who gravitated towards the concept of interactivity with the converted pumps. With that said, do let us know which one was your favorite; I particularly liked the guitar amp because there’s just something about playing a guitar so loudly that the amp heats up and knowing that you’re standing a foot away from something that used to contain a flammable liquid that just gets the creative juices flowing.
- Man Flies Homemade Jetpack Around Japan's Mount Fuji Nine Times [Video]
- Elio Motors' Three-Wheeled Vehicle Only Costs $6,800 And Is Street Legal
- Nissan Skyline Uses Heat-Sensitive Paint To Change Its Colors [Video]
- This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- Man Puts Giant Flamethrower On Mobility Scooter For The Heck Of It
- Follow: nissan leaf,
- Seen at: psfk