In conjunction with the launch of the 100% electric car Nissan Leaf in Australia, the company has highlighted a new concept with an artistic twist. The concept in question here is the future, which doesn’t seem very near to tell the truth; with only electrical vehicles being used. Through that concept, the company used an object that would be obsolete in those times; a gas pump and transformed it into a variety of interactive and artistic pieces including a jukebox, a gumball machine and even an electric guitar amp.
The converted gas pumps were on display in Sydney to kick of the promotional campaign for the Nissan Leaf in Australia and reportedly, the exhibit attracted a large number of passers-by who gravitated towards the concept of interactivity with the converted pumps. With that said, do let us know which one was your favorite; I particularly liked the guitar amp because there’s just something about playing a guitar so loudly that the amp heats up and knowing that you’re standing a foot away from something that used to contain a flammable liquid that just gets the creative juices flowing.
- 2014-03-03 Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2013-12-05 Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- 2013-09-27 Free Nissan Leaf Charging For One Year In Texas
- 2013-06-04 Nissan LEAF Hits 78,000 Miles And Keeps On Going
- 2013-02-01 DC Fast Chargers To Triple In The US, Thanks To Nissan