Yes, we do know that the Nokia 808 PureView picked up an imaging award sometime last week, and today, the Finnish phone manufacturer has announced that the Nokia 808 PureView will be arriving on store shelves sometime this May. We are already into the second day of May, and so all you need to do is brace yourselves if you want to pick up this award winning smartphone that boasts a high-performance sensor, exclusive Carl Zeiss optics and amazing imaging algorithms which are said to work in tandem so that they can create pure pixels in pure clarity, and offer pure control. Russia and India were mentioned to be the first two countries to receive this particular smartphone, while other countries will be announced later one.
Would you be interested to pick up a 41-megapixel smartphone, or do you think that you are done with the megapixel race? One thing’s for sure, just make sure you have plenty of storage space to stash away all of those high resolution images that you snapped with the Nokia 808 PureView. 41-megapixels is no joke, and your machine ought to be fast enough to be able to handle image processing for photos at such sizes.
Next Story: Sony VAIO T13 is their first Ultrabook
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility