paidContent 2012: “At the Crossroads” features the best minds in global media who will debate how to make money from content and create scalable, sustainable media enterprises.
Now in its third year, this one-day, highly interactive forum looks at the biggest opportunities in digital media and chats with the most proven industry luminaries about their present successes, past misses and future strategies.
Ubergizmo readers register here with code UBER15 and receive a 15% discount.
Just a few speakers from our stellar roster includes (check out the full list here):
- Jim Bankoff, chairman and CEO, Vox Media
- Bob Sauerberg, president, Condé Nast
- Charlie Redmayne, CEO, Pottermore
- Lisa Gersh, president and COO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Rob Grimshaw, managing director, FT.com
- Amit Kapur, CEO, Gravity
- Rob “CmdrTaco” Malda, chief strategist and editor-at-large, Washington Post, Labs Team
- Richard Russo, best-selling author and Pulitzer Prize winner
- Matt Mullenweg, founding developer, WordPress, and founder, Automattic
- Liz Schimel, EVP and chief digital officer, Meredith National Media Group
- Jonathan Shar, GM, Digital Newsstand and Emerging Content, Barnes & Noble, bn.com
Let your voice be heard in this critical debate by registering today to reserve your place at this acclaimed media industry forum.
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2013-01-22: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe