You know for sure that you have made it among mankind when the paparazzi are busy tailing you all the time, hoping to capture a money shot of you in a spat, in an affair, and basically wanting to know just about anything and everything that is happening in your life. Well, if that is the case for you, then the Paparazzi Lover interactive dress from Ricardo O’Nascimento ought to be a purchase consideration down the road, since it lights up whenever it is photographed. How does this happen? Certainly not a magical fairy living underneath the skirt’s hems to trigger a hidden switch, it will instead feed on the sea of camera flashlights by responding with 62 embedded LED lights which will direct one’s eyes to the direction of the wearer.
Nifty to make her (or him with a fetish) the center of the attention, don’t you think so? Too bad there is no anti-paparazzi dress just yet, one that will flash in advance of a camera snapshot so that all the photographer ends up with is a white picture. Artwork credits: Photographer: Peter Grillmair, Makeup and Hair: Barbara Kretschmar, Models: Liza (Motheragency) and Sandi (phmodels)
Next Story: Rumor: Apple to acquire Loewe AG
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14: LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd