We took a look at how one is able to replace the screen on the HTC One S just a few posts ago, and here we are with something else for the HTC One S – the Powerskin case. Yes, the name PowerSkin has been a mainstay for many people over the years already, where your smartphone gets an extended battery in a case/battery hybrid device. Their latest offering targets the HTC One S, and according to Christian Haze, Product Manager for PowerSkin, “With the One S being one of HTC’s fastest phones launched to date, it requires an incredible pull from the battery. The speed is impressive for any user, so we wanted to make sure we provided a solution to keep people charged and connected while on the go. PowerSkin’s slim-fitting silicone case is soft to the touch, yet ruggedly durable, also packing a powerful punch – extending talk time nearly 4 hours.”
Hmmm, you get 1,500 mAh of battery-boosting power, and an on/off button that enables one just when to let the extended battery kick in in order to activate a charge, LED lights indicating battery level remaining and charge status. The asking price? $69.99, which ain’t too shabby actually.
- 2013-07-17: HTC One S "Ville" Might Get Android 4.2.2 Update
- 2013-07-04: HTC CEO Urged To Resume Updates For HTC One S
- 2013-07-02: HTC One S Won't Get Any More Android Updates
- 2013-06-25: T-Mobile HTC One S Receives Minor Software Update
- 2013-04-25: T-Mobile’s HTC One S Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update At Last