We took a look at how one is able to replace the screen on the HTC One S just a few posts ago, and here we are with something else for the HTC One S – the Powerskin case. Yes, the name PowerSkin has been a mainstay for many people over the years already, where your smartphone gets an extended battery in a case/battery hybrid device. Their latest offering targets the HTC One S, and according to Christian Haze, Product Manager for PowerSkin, “With the One S being one of HTC’s fastest phones launched to date, it requires an incredible pull from the battery. The speed is impressive for any user, so we wanted to make sure we provided a solution to keep people charged and connected while on the go. PowerSkin’s slim-fitting silicone case is soft to the touch, yet ruggedly durable, also packing a powerful punch – extending talk time nearly 4 hours.”
Hmmm, you get 1,500 mAh of battery-boosting power, and an on/off button that enables one just when to let the extended battery kick in in order to activate a charge, LED lights indicating battery level remaining and charge status. The asking price? $69.99, which ain’t too shabby actually.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: htc one s, powerskin,