Are you still interested in the survival horror genre where video games are concerned, preferring instead for polygons to scare the wits out of you instead of having some rubber plastic mask and plenty of make-up on the silver screen do the job? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you would definitely want to check out Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection – a title that will be arriving on the PlayStation Network this coming June 26th. This collection will include Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, which are a couple of adventures that can be played on the Wii previously.
In Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection, your job is pretty much simple – do not die, and that is half the task. The other half is pretty simple – just mow down as many undead humans as possible in addition to other grotesque looking creatures, aiming with your PlayStation Move controller instead. Both titles mentioned in the previous paragraph did pick up more bouquets than brickbats for the Wii, so the Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection might just tickle your fancy. It will be available on June 26th for $26.99 if you are interested.
- 2014-04-24 Fan Remakes Resident Evil 2 With Unreal Engine As Proof Of Concept
- 2014-02-04 Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-22 Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2014-01-21 PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2014-01-08 DualShock 3 A Requirement For PlayStation Now Gameplay On Smartphones And Tablets
- 2013-12-11 Sony Patent Suggests Updated Move Controller
- 2013-08-30 Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16 Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28 Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan