A couple of weeks ago, we reported that Rimac’s Concept_One electric supercar was up for sale with only a limited amount of 88 vehicles that are to roll off the production line. The price which has been attached to this gorgeous piece of machinery is $980,000. For all of the people who could not believe that an electric-powered vehicle would be any good on a track, Rimac Automovilli released a teaser video to show off its Concept_One which highlighted the performance it has to offer briefly.
For a closer look at what a supercar with over a thousand horsepower looks like when its sideways check out the video embedded above. The system which propels the Concept_One is made up of a battery pack and a total of four electric motors. Altogether, the set-up provides 1088 horsepower. The performance figures which were announced a couple of days back indicate that it can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.8 seconds and it can hit a top-speed of 305 km/h (190 mph). If you haven’t already done so, do watch the tire-screeching trailer for the electric supercar above and let us know what you think about it.
Next Story: HTC One X for AT&T has been rooted
- 2013-11-07 Man Flies Homemade Jetpack Around Japan's Mount Fuji Nine Times [Video]
- 2013-11-07 Elio Motors' Three-Wheeled Vehicle Only Costs $6,800 And Is Street Legal
- 2013-10-09 Nissan Skyline Uses Heat-Sensitive Paint To Change Its Colors [Video]
- 2013-09-17 This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- 2013-09-05 Man Puts Giant Flamethrower On Mobility Scooter For The Heck Of It