Yes, we know all about hybrid cars as well as their ability to sip as little fuel as possible compared to the traditional fuel guzzler, running off battery power as and when possible. Well, how about a hybrid gaming mouse? “How does that work?”, you ask. The ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse is said to be a competition-ready gaming peripheral that will “fusion welds” (in ROCCAT’s own words) a blend of performance and customizable features, crammed into a robust, medium-sized design. In fact, the ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse will feature what is deemed by ROCCAT as the “world’s fastest Pro Optic engine”.
Merging a true 4000 DPI optical sensor, their Easy-Shift[+] technology for advanced button configuration, and a customizable lighting system that delivers 16.8 million colors, it is also the first mouse in the world that offers a stats and trophy system. This unique system is known as the ROCCAT Achievements Display, or R.A.D. for short. Unfortunately, it does seem as though the ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse caters only for right handers as southpaws are left out of the picture, no thanks to an ergonomic right-hand thumb rest incorporated within.
It doesn’t matter which side of the pond you reside on – the ROCCAT Savu hybrid gaming mouse will retail for 59.99 Euros or $59.99.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: gaming mouse, mouse,