If you’ve played Activision’s Call of Duty series, you’re probably familiar with the company’s Call of Duty Elite service. Depending on the player, some might welcome the paid service, while others might believe that once they’ve paid for a game, the forking out of the money should pretty much stop there. According to the folks at Battlefield fan site, Battlefieldo, it seems that they have managed to “confirm” that EA is set to launch Battlefield 3 Premium on the 4th of June. Neither EA nor DICE have yet to confirm or deny the existence of the service, so word on pricing or a confirmation of the launch date has yet to be mentioned.
So what can gamers expect from this rumored Battlefield 3 Premium service? According to Battlefieldo, the Premium will contain all five Battlefield expansion packs and will grant players early access to them. It will also come with new camos and exclusive in-game items. Is that something you’d gladly pay for?
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released