Gamers who have played the previous Dead Space games are probably looking forward to seeing what the third installment of Dead Space might feature. Well thanks to the folks over at IGN, they have managed to get their hands on a fresh set of rumors that has “revealed” some of the features that gamers might be able to expect from Dead Space 3. This includes a possible snow-setting, co-op mode along with a fresh set of enemies, possibly some that are “skyscraper” in size. Interestingly the co-op mode will feature another character but it seems that this will not affect the game’s core storyline too much. Basically while in single-player, the additional co-op character will not appear and the storyline will remain pretty much the same. However players will begin see some changes when the co-op character makes his appearance but it will not be drastic and shouldn’t impact the storyline by a great deal. Pretty interesting, don’t you think? In any case more details of the game is expected to be announced at E3 later next month so take this with a grain of salt for now and check back with us for the details.
- 2013-03-05: Dead Space 3 Poor Sales Leads To Dead Space 4 Cancellation [Rumor] [UPDATED]
- 2013-02-07: Dead Space 3 Cheat Allows One To Obtain Items For Free
- 2013-01-14: Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition Offers 8" Marker Statue And Other Goodies For $160
- 2013-01-03: Dead Space 3 Xbox 360 Demo To Arrive Early
- 2012-12-28: Dead Space 3 With Kinect Will Recognize And Reward Cursing Your Lungs Out