Heads up Safari users, we certainly hope that the majority of you guys have remained up to date, but in case you’re the type of person who frequently neglects to update their software or if you know someone who’s like that, you should probably take note that in the latest update of Safari (to version 5.1.7), it seems that Apple has disabled older versions of Flash Player. However given that Adobe’s Flash Player has built-in auto-updates since version 10.3 last year, safe to say that whoever hasn’t updated their Flash Player in over a year will be the only ones affected. In any case if you suddenly find Flash Player not working after you’ve updated your Safari browser, perhaps updating to the latest version of it should do the trick. More details can be found at Apple’s website.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash