So, the worldwide release of the Samsung Galaxy S3 has already happened, and I am quite sure that many folks are now having fun with S-Voice as well as other stuff that the Galaxy S3 offers. We do know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 will come in different variants for select markets, where some will carry just 1GB RAM, while others have double that amount – such as in Japan, for example. Well, Samsung just confirmed through a press release that they will be offering the 2GB Samsung Galaxy S3 at Canada from June onwards, and although you have double the RAM, you would have to settle for a dual-core S4 processor instead of a quad-core Exynos, so choose carefully. Does this mean that what our neighbors in the Great White North will be getting is also the same deal that those of us living Stateside will benefit from? Only time will tell, so stay tuned! Which do you prefer – four cores or 2GB RAM? [Press Release]RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Galaxy S3, Samsung,