Yes, so plenty of people are still buzzing about the Samsung Galaxy S3, but instead of looking at vaporware (at least until the end of May for those living in Europe), why not shift your attention to something more concrete – like the 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 for instance? This particular tablet is now available for an online pre-order over at retailers such as Office Depot, where you will need to drop $399 for this puppy, or take a walk to the nearest store carrying it when May 13th rolls around. Just to refresh your memory on what the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will carry within, we are talking about an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device which will feature a 1,280 x 800 resolution display that does 1080p video without missing a beat, Bluetooth connectivity, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, improved speakers and up to 50GB of free space on Dropbox – at least for the first year.
Next Story: ColorWare offers custom Sennheiser microphones
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2013-01-11: Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 And Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Now Receiving Jelly Bean
- 2012-05-13: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Review
- 2012-05-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Player 4.2 arrives at the US
- 2012-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 production ceases to make way for quad-core CPU?