If you’re looking to get your hands on an ultrabook with Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors on board, word on the street is that Samsung will be upgrading its Series 5 of ultrabooks to Intel’s latest generation of processors. The Core i5 series will see the identifier 530U3C while the Core i7 series will come with the A02DE identifier. While the exact specs of the Series 5 ultrabooks with Ivy Bridge remains a bit scarce for now, it has been reported that the 13” model will sport a 1366×768 display resolution, support for up to 8GB of RAM, a 500GB HDD, a 24GB SSD and is expected to start shipping early June with a starting price of €1,099. If you’re not too fussed about the size and weight of your laptop, Samsung officially announced their Series 7 Chronos 17 laptops with Intel’s Ivy Bridge yesterday. Granted pricing and availability remain unknown about the Series 7 Chronos 17 laptops for now, it’s an alternative that you might want to check out to keep your options open.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo