Earlier this month, Bethesda announced that Skyrim would be getting a DLC in the form of the Dawnguard. Unfortunately apart from the pretty cool picture of a warrior in a helm with glowing eyes, little to nothing was known about what sort of content the DLC would hold. Well if the DLC was what you’ve been looking forward to, Bethesda has since released a trailer for the game and based on the trailer, it would appear as though players will be given the option of playing as a vampire or playing as someone who goes about slaying said vampires, and will be known as the Dawnguard. The trailer also revealed the crossbow weapon which was hinted at from pieces of code from the previous Skyrim patch notes, although oddly enough we did not see any “snow elves”, unless of course it was a reference to the vampires. Either more information on the DLC is expected to be revealed at E3 so check back with us then for the details! Players can also expect to get their hands on it come this summer when it arrives on the Xbox 360 for 1,600 Microsoft Points. In the mean time enjoy the trailer above!
Next Story: HTC EVO 4G LTE Review
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-02-27: Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Arrives On PS3 In Europe At 50% Discount
- 2012-12-07: Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-11-12: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC for PS3 on its way?
- 2012-10-05: Bethesda still working on Dawnguard and Hearthfire DLCs for PlayStation 3
- 2012-09-26: Skyrim Dawnguard PS3 DLC might never arrive