You know for sure that a smartphone is being prepared to be unleashed upon the masses when it has already appeared on the FCC, not to mention having made its way to the famous “leaked images” segment of many a blog or news site. Well, the Sony LT29i Hayabusa is certainly one of them that has been categorized in the latter department, touted to be the flagship from Sony. Standard issue black and white variants were spotted in addition to a generally curvaceous shape. The collage, as you can see, is no doubt shot with a lesser handset with the amount of blur in the image, although one can more or less tell the slightly arched sides on both ends. Other rumored specifications point towards a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, a spanking new 13-megapixel “stacked” Exmor camera, a 4.55″ HD display, as well as a 2,200mAh battery, that ought to provide decent smartphone mileage, crammed into a package that measures all of 7mm thin.
Next Story: Say it with Skype this Mother's Day
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)