Ah, everyone remembers the first – the first kiss, the first girlfriend, the first car, and perhaps not with the fondest of memories, the first wife. Sony has forged a path for the future of Ultrabooks with the Sony VAIO T13, where some of the more superstitious folk might balk at the choice of the model number. Sporting a thin and light chassis that is made out of aluminum and magnesium, it is capable of kicking into action within seconds thanks to Rapid Wake + Eco functions. Apart from that, the SSD-enabled models will feature a battery life of up to 9 hours – which is great for those trans-Atlantic flights. Do enjoy the photo gallery of the Sony VAIO T13 Ultrabook after the jump.
Apart from that, the 13″ LED display works just great, showing off rich colors whether you are about to make that million dollar business presentation or watching the latest movies on it, and your ears will also be tickled with xLOUD and Clear Phase functions. The Sony VAIO T13 will also come with a generous complement of interfaces that include HDMI, VGA and RJ45 network ports, in addition to a SD/MMC memory card slot that ought to make it suitable and ideal for business users.
There is no word on pricing as at press time, but the VAIO T Series Ultrabook from Sony should hit the markets when June 2012 rolls around. Time to start budgeting for next month’s purchase, no? [Press Release]
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Facebook Founder Wants To Deliver Fast Internet To High Schools
- Touchscreen Chromebooks Coming Your Way, Acer C720P Leads The Way
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Follow: Sony, ultrabooks, vaio,