The Sony Xperia GX has so far been deemed to be a Japan-only smartphone, and it remains to be seen whether it will make it out of the Land of the Rising Sun and arrive at international markets, although there has been some rather positive signs which lean towards a worldwide release recently. I guess we will just have to keep our eyes peeled for an appearance on the FCC, and that it will happen soon. One thing about the Sony Xperia GX that has caught the attention of many is this – the 13-megapixel camera at the back that ought to take some pretty mean looking shots, assuming everything else about the phone jives together. Well, someone has managed to capture photo samples of the Sony Xperia GX’s digital camera’s efforts, where those images were snapped in the DoCoMo Smartphone Lounge in Umeda, Japan. Each of the 13-megapixel images weigh in at approximately 2.5MB each. Take a look at what you see above – are you impressed, or does it leave a “Meh!” taste in your mouth?
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note Olympic Edition
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6