It is a slow weekend, so if you have actually run out of good reading material, then perhaps we might be able to help you out in this department. It seems that the manuals for the following Sony smartphones – the Sony Xperia P, Xperia U and Xperia sola, have been made available in the online world. These manuals are by no means a single sheet of paper that has been carefully folded up by gremlins who are trained in the art of stealth origami, but rather, they are lengthy reads that weigh in at more than 7MB each, and you will need to flip through more than 140 pages each. The English versions are available for the Xperia P manual, Xperia U manual and Xperia sola manual, although if you want to read it in other languages, they are here, here and here, respectively. So far, going through the manuals did not reveal anything new about any of the three smartphones, so do not expect any surprises to accompany their formal releases, too.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S3's S Voice leaked
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-03-26 Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23 Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23 Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”