It wasn’t too long that Spotify for the iPad launched and now it looks like the app will be receiving an update. Apart from a couple of bug fixes, one of the major new features of the app is the inclusion of push notifications. According to the description, the push notifications will inform users when playlists are updated or when they receive new subscribers and etc. Check out the change log below:
What’s New in Version 0.5.1
• New: Push notifications. Receive notifications when your subscribed playlists are updated, you get new subscribers, and more. You can choose which notifications to receive in Settings.
• New: Intro guide for new users.
• Fixed: Missing retina graphics on log in screen (iPad).
• Fixed: Retina album art is now always synced when you offline sync playlists.
• Fixed: App could sometimes become unresponsive after scrolling and navigating at the same time.
• Other improvements to Facebook login, screen locking when offline syncing, performance and stability.
If you have yet to get the app for your iPad or update it, head on over to the iTunes App Store for the free download.RELATED
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor
- ORA: Ultimate Speaker Case and Stand for iPad
- This music box prototype lets you crank out tunes on your iPad by hand
- Spotify for iOS updated with radio streaming feature for both free and premium users
- The AmpliTube Slash is endorsed by Slash with his own pedals and amplifier effects
- Follow: apps, iPad, spotify,
- Seen at: cultofmac