It wasn’t too long that Spotify for the iPad launched and now it looks like the app will be receiving an update. Apart from a couple of bug fixes, one of the major new features of the app is the inclusion of push notifications. According to the description, the push notifications will inform users when playlists are updated or when they receive new subscribers and etc. Check out the change log below:
What’s New in Version 0.5.1
• New: Push notifications. Receive notifications when your subscribed playlists are updated, you get new subscribers, and more. You can choose which notifications to receive in Settings.
• New: Intro guide for new users.
• Fixed: Missing retina graphics on log in screen (iPad).
• Fixed: Retina album art is now always synced when you offline sync playlists.
• Fixed: App could sometimes become unresponsive after scrolling and navigating at the same time.
• Other improvements to Facebook login, screen locking when offline syncing, performance and stability.
If you have yet to get the app for your iPad or update it, head on over to the iTunes App Store for the free download.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-05-02: Spotify finally arrives for the iPad
- 2012-04-19: Spotify for iPad is "in the works"
- 2012-04-17: Spotify spotted running on the iPad?
- 2011-12-02: Spotify iPad app on the way