Officially, Sprint is the only carrier on the Google Wallet bandwagon since other carriers have opted for its competitor ISIS. Now apparently Sprint is looking to push its payment system further by crediting the Google Wallet accounts that come on selected LG phones with $25. The devices which will be affected with this promotion are the LG Viper 4G LTE and the LG Optimus Elite. The offer for what is ‘free money’ in essence, will start on May 18 and end on July 18.
Of course, like most things that seem too good to be true, this process isn’t as straightforward as it seems to be. If you were to buy either of the LG phones, your Google Wallet account would first be credited with $10 then the remaining $15 will arrive “within 3 weeks”. If you’re looking to pick up the LG Viper of Optimus Elite, it looks like your chance at some extra cash is just around the corner. The question that remains is, can you wait until the 18th?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2012-03-02 Sprint to offer at least 10 Google Wallet devices by the end of 2012
- 2011-10-31 Google Wallet demonstrations coming to a city near you
- 2011-09-21 Google Wallet still not available to everyone
- 2011-09-21 Isis will support Android devices despite Google Wallet competition
- 2011-09-19 Google Wallet officially launched