While we all know that a smartphone has plenty of processing firepower to put desktop computers from 15 or more years ago to shame, there is also the question of expanding the functionality of your smartphone. What happens when you want to print out a particular page, recipe, document or email from the handset’s internal memory? This is where the Star Micronics SM-T300 mobile printer comes in handy, where it can print from a variety of platforms, including an iPad, an iPhone or an Android-powered device. The SM-T300 will feature a rubber-type case which is capable of fending off shocks from drops as high as 1.5 meters. Not only that, you need not worry about getting it wet, since it is waterproof and dustproof as well, conforming to the IP54 international standard. The internal battery of the Star Micronics SM-T300 mobile printer is said to last up to 11 hours, and it can communicate via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. No idea on pricing though.
Next Story: Google glasses receive more patents
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!