Many sites have been prattling on about T-Mobile delivering the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for their HTC Sensation 4G, well, I am glad to say that the update has finally arrived for the masses to apply. This particular update will bump up the software version on the T-Mobile smartphone all the way to 3.32.531.14710RD, which will of course, carry along with it the Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system in addition to HTC Sense 3.6 for a smoother user experience. Those who are not too hot about an Over The Air update, you can always pull it manually to your phone by heading into Settings, About phone, HTC software updates, and Check. Do not worry, HTC Amaze 4G owners, your Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update does seem as though it is on its way right on schedule to land on May 21. For those who have already applied the update, how do you find it so far, and have you run into any performance issues?
Next Story: Scientists Make Wi-Fi Twenty Times Faster
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2012-05-22: Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-05-02: T-Mobile: HTC Sensation 4G Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update coming soon
- 2012-03-30: T-Mobile details Android 4.0 delay for the HTC Sensation 4G
- 2012-03-29: HTC One S to be released by T-Mobile on April 22?
- 2012-01-16: HTC Ville arriving on T-Mobile?