Summer is underway. It’s the perfect time to talk about the beach and yes, lavish yachts. One yacht that sticks in our mind right now is Benetti’s Told U So 145 super yacht that is the work of Kirk Lazarus, an entrepreneur and designer, in partnership with the Italian firm Molori Design. The super yacht features five sleeping cabins, a living room with a soft leather sofa, a retractable glass door from the dining area, a sky lounge, a large leather circle daybed, a six-person Jacuzzi, an outdoor BBQ, a kitchen and bar area, and an outdoor shower.
The yacht’s exterior is made of customized wood and its interior made from the highest quality of stones, fabrics and antique. But that’s not enough. This dream yacht is also equipped with gears for water sport activities and its sky lounge on the deck that can be converted into a cinema during the night. The master bedroom suite on the other hand features a 180-degree view of the sea with a separate bedroom for couples. The bathrooms are fully furnished with pearly white marble floors and guests can use Missoni’s designer striped robes and towels.
“It’s about instant ownership and the smallest details. We’re redefining the essence of luxury.,” Kirk Lazarus condescendingly said. But what’s even more interesting is that the major rooms in the yacht are controlled by an iPad that is exquisitely covered with crocodile skins. The iPad will essentially control the lighting, temperature and music in every room. If you’re interested to jump into this truly luxurious yacht, you can visit Private Retreats for more details.
Next Story: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 Launch Video (HD)
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2011-12-02 Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-09-16 Bentley offers Apple package in Mulsanne concept vehicle
- 2010-03-24 CrystalRoc Offers Swarovski-studded iPad