Just yesterday Samsung officially took the wraps off their new flagship device, the Samsung Galaxy S3. One of the company’s first markets to launch the device in would be Europe and if you’re lucky enough to be living there, you will be pleased to learn that UK carrier, Three, will be taking pre-orders for the device come 4th of May. According to the carrier, the phone will be offered on a 24 month contract at £34 a month with no upfront payment. If this sounds like a good deal and the Galaxy S3 was all that you hoped it would be and more, pop on over to Three’s website for the details.
In case you might have missed our coverage yesterday, Samsung announced in London the launch of its new Galaxy S3 Android handset. Featuring a 4.8” 1280×720 Super AMOLED HD display, the Galaxy S3 will feature a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor under its hood, 1GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera and will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The phone is also expected to pack several interesting features such as voice commands and eye-tracking technology. Be sure to check out our preview here. Now if only the phone would arrive stateside faster.
Next Story: HTC One S receives a kickstand case of its own
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21 Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March