Are you a huge fan of golf? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to hear that Toshiba has released the first ever golf-friendly TV in the market. Now, what do you think of that? This does not mean that this particular TV is immune to the force of golf balls hitting its display and cracking it, and neither does it mean you can carry this TV around with you whenever you go to the golf course. No sir, the Toshiba Regza 50G5 will instead be a TV that has a “Golf Mode” which is said to enhance the image quality better in order for your eyes to view the green texture in greater clarity than ever before, not to mention allowing you to follow the ball better as there is a reduced motion blur mode incorporated as well. Of course, apart from that, you will have the standard issue features such as HDMI connectivity, Full HD resolution support and Japanese Video On Demand services thrown into the mix. No idea on whether the Toshiba Regza 50G5 will be released to other markets around the world.
Next Story: Apple to kill Ping?
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter