So you think that having a La-Z-Boy in your living room is the epitome of your financial achievements so far where being a bachelor is concerned, after amassing all the other essentials such as a large flat screen TV, a smashing home theater system, a decent studio apartment, a two-door coupe in the garage, as well as a souped up gaming rig with a mean Internet connection to go along with it? Well, here is news for you – Toyota might have just upped the ante where a personal sofa is concerned with the i-Real personal concept vehicle that has a top speed of 20 mph.
It can be controlled by a pair of joysticks, which I would assume would be somewhat similar in its controlling scheme as that of a remote controlled toy car. The Toyota i-Real electric personal vehicle was recently unveiled to the masses at the 2012 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition, and there was no release date nor more importantly, a price point attached to it as at press time. I guess it is something that might or might not make it to the assembly line in the end, and you ought to have a pretty large house if you were to need to ride around in one of these.
It would have been nice to see Toyota come up with a two-seater for this, but they would then have to make sure only one person is in charge of the controls.
Next Story: Firefox add-on exposes users browsing history
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-03: Toyota Prius Runs On Harley-Davidson Engine
- 2014-03-13: Toyota Reveals CarPlay Plans Earlier That Expected
- 2014-01-28: Next Toyota Prius Expected To Undergo Redesign
- 2014-01-06: Toyota Works On Hydrogen Station Network
- 2012-01-20: Toyota Sports Hybrid Concept II
- 2012-01-15: Toyota 2000GT SEV electric concept car
- 2011-12-01: Toyota FCV-R concept unveiled at Tokyo Motor Show
- 2009-11-03: Toyota Tacoma All-Terrain Gamer concept