Twitter has just announced that they have updated Twitter for mobile web (mobile.Twitter.com) so that anyone who tweets using a mobile device will more or less go through a consistent Twitter experience. If you still own a feature phone as you do not want to make that financial commitment and jump onboard the smartphone bandwagon, then good for you, as this new version of Twitter that was released for smartphones last year is now available on feature phones, low-bandwidth networks or older browsers as well. Basically, the updated version of mobile.Twitter.com enables you to view the entire slew of tweets from the accounts that you follow in the Home tab, in addition to checking your @mentions in the Connect tab. The Discover tab lets you see what is trending at the moment, and you can access direct messages and tweets in the Me tab. Folks living in developing countries and still use feature phones would probably find this new version of Twitter for mobile web handy. Do you like what you see so far?
Next Story: Diablo 3 launch day preparation guide
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest