As much as some of you guys would love to tweet about everything and anything every other minute in the day, we’re sure that other commitments such as work and study and life in general is keeping you busy. However if you find yourself too busy to the point where checking your Twitter for updates is out of the question, Twitter has announced a new feature whereby they will deliver users a weekly email digest on the tweets that the website thinks they might be most interested in.
So how will Twitter determine which tweets are the most interesting to you? According to Twitter spokesman Robert Weeks, the tweets will be by the “people you’re connected to on Twitter are engaging with the most.” This new feature will be rolled out over the next few weeks, so if you’re too busy to check your Twitter often, be sure to check your emails for your weekly Twitter highlights! More information on the new service can be found in the source link below.
Next Story: Twitter for Android updated with bug fixes
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed