Splash is a single-track evening event and startup competition. Splash gathers leading entrepreneurs, innovators, venture capitalists and angel investors across technology to inspire and energize the audience about entrepreneurship and innovation.
Get onstage! Applications for the competition are being accepted until Tuesday, May 22nd. It’s free to enter. Even if you’re not raising funds, it’s a great stage to get exposure in front of an incredibly high-profile group of investors and entrepreneurs. Apply to the competition.
Splash brings together high-caliber speakers who talk about how to build and scale great successful companies, how their industries are changing and the opportunities those changes are creating.
Splash also allows the audience to mingle with top venture capitalists and angels who are funding tomorrow’s next Google and Facebook. These influencers will give you insights into how they think when it comes to investments and they’ll also talk about their changing investment strategies in light of the emergence of super angels, angels, micro-VCs and incubators.
The stellar speaker lineup includes top VCs, angels, investors and incubators in LA, such as Neal Hansch (Rustic Canyon Partners), Bill Woodward (Anthem Venture Partners), Nate Redmond (Rustic Canyon Partners), Sam Tellar (Launchpad), Allen Morgan (Idealab), David Carlick (Rho Capital Partners), David Cremin (DFJ Frontier), Howard Marks (Start Engine), Terence Fung (Senior Corp Dev lead at Zynga), Rick Smith (Crosscut Ventures), David Austin (Media Camp), Paul Bricault (Amplify), Michael Jones (co-founder Science, former CEO of MySpace), Adam Huie (Hatch Labs), Erik Rannala (Mucker Labs), Tom McInerney (entrepreneur and angel investor), Michelle Wroan (KPMG), Alex Gurevich (Javelin Venture Partners) and Ezra Roizen (Ackrell Capital).
You’ll also hear keynote presentations from top LA-based entrepreneurs Scott Painter, CEO and founder of TrueCar, which has raised some $250 million in funding and could go IPO this year, and Matt Coffin, who founded Lowermybills, which was sold to Experian for $300 million. Listen to these entrepreneurs share their successes and failures on their journey to building their successful businesses.
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2013-01-22: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe