Verizon has announced again that it is expanding its blazing fast 4G LTE network to a few additional areas around the US. This time around, the carrier announced that a further 29 cities in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, North Dakota, New Jersey, Vermont, Delaware, Michigan and South Carolina will receive the network on May 17. If you are in one of the cities that are listed below and have recently bought one of the devices being sold by Verizon on a two-year contract that are 4G LTE capable, it looks like you will soon have a reason to rejoice.
OHIO – Canton, Bucyrus, Lima, Defiance, Toledo, Ashtabula, Mansfield and Youngstown & Warren.
PENNSYLVANIA – Lancaster and York, Cambria County, Erie, Somerset, New Castle and Oil City & Franklin
VIRGINA – Martinsville, Shenandoah and Fredericksburg
MASSACHUSETTS – Cape Cod
NEW JERSEY – Jersey Shore
NORTH DAKOTA – Dickinson and Williston
VERMONT – Northern
DELAWARE – Delaware Shore
MICHIGAN – Benton Harbor and St Joseph
SOUTH CAROLINA – Myrtle Beach
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-04-18: Sprint Announces LTE Expansion In 21 New Markets
- 2013-04-14: T-Mobile iPhone Launch Day Was "Gangbusters"
- 2012-07-05: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE now available
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-03-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G visits the FCC