When we first heard about the Vinci Tab, it lacked Wi-Fi connectivity and it was heavily priced at $389 for starters. Now apparently, the follow-up to the simply named Vinci Tab; called the Vinci Tab II is making its way to online retailers including ToysRUS.com, Diapers.com and YoYo.com. They will begin selling at the above mentioned websites sometime next month. For now, you can already purchase them via Amazon and SkyMall but the manufacturers deemed it fit to spread the word even more online.
The Vinci Tab II which is touted to be certified for child safety is perfect for your infant who probably won’t be sitting down in the corner polishing it with a static-free cloth. It features a 7-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, a 3MP camera, 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, it runs on Android and when you purchase this safety tablet it also comes with three different levels of ‘premium educational applications’ along with a few samples of interactive storybooks and animated music videos. The Vinci Tab II will come in two flavors, the first being the $249 Wi-Fi + Cellular Data model and the second being the $199 Cellular Data only model. For more information with regards to the tablet, click here to head over to the manufacturer’s website.
Next Story: Facebook Pages Gets Admin Roles
- 2013-12-06: Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- 2013-08-15: Facebook Plans To Test PayPal-Like Mobile Payment Service
- 2013-08-08: PayPal Testing Photo Verification Payment Process In U.K.
- 2013-07-26: Nexus 7 2 Being Sold At Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon
- 2013-07-12: Trade In Your iPad 2, iPad 3 For At Least $200 At Best Buy This Weekend