Whenever a particular piece of consumer electronics is set to be unveiled to the masses, it will first have to go through the hallowed halls of the FCC to make sure that it is up to snuff. Having said that, Vizio’s most recent visit saw a wireless keyboard as well as a trackpad companion (sans wires, of course, to keep up with the times) have been given the collective nod of approval by the FCC before it is finally released in the US. No idea on an exact release date, but a clue is provided when one combs through the filing carefully – it seems that Vizio has every intention for the manuals and photos for both devices to remain far away from the prying eyes of the public until July 31st in order to prevent any attempts that might just foil the “actual marketing of the device.” Are you looking forward to see just what exactly Vizio plans for these two?
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- Google Glass-Based System Give ATM Security A Boost