After we reported a few leaked details about the Nintendo Wii U console yesterday that is said to launch sometime this year, another little tit-bit of information has come our way about the much anticipated console but this time it is about its possible pricing. We know that Nintendo wasn’t thinking of announcing a figure and the company only said that fans of the device would have to wait until after E3 for any news about pricing.
Now however, it seems that retail giant Wal-Mart let the cat out of the bag even if it was for a brief moment. There were previous reports that indicated that the Wii U which costs $180 in parts would not sell for anything under $300 and this new bit of information, in the shape of a Google ad that was likely put up too soon confirms that. The advertisement that appeared for only a short while yesterday was captured as a screenshot and it indicates that the Wii U will be sold by Wal-Mart for $349. After some time it was taken down, and while this might not be the final pricing, it does point in the direction of the Wii U costing around that figure. What do you think? Pricey or affordable?
- Fallout 4 Could Be In The Works, According To Leaked Casting Call Documents
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Follow: nintendo wii u, wal mart,
- Seen at: gamefocus.ca