Remember the story earlier this morning about how Twitter stepped forward to say that no accounts were hacked? Well, there are certainly naysayers that abound from time to time, and here we are with the Wiwa Twipass software that will be able to perform a quick check on whether your information was leaked or not – with a single press of a button. I know that Twitter maintained their stand of no accounts being hacked, and the 58,000 or so usernames and passwords which were leaked have been deemed as inaccurate or from suspended accounts, but it is always better to be safe than sorry, right? Head on here (a Japanese site) that requires you to enter your username in the field, followed by pressing the green button located on the right. You will then be notified via a pop-up as to whether your account has been compromised or not. Nifty, no?
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2014-04-14: Girl Tweets Mock Threat At American Airlines, Gets Arrested