Wait a minute here, you say. There is something wrong with the title – did my eyes read “world’s fastest toilet” correctly? Why not watch the video above and come to your very own conclusion? Granted, if you were to go on a technicality, it could also be interpreted as the world’s fastest toilet bowl, but what is one word between friends? Stunt woman Jolene Van Vugt of the Netherlands was definitely proud of her achievement, riding on what is now deemed as the world’s fastest toilet, zipping around at a maximum speed of 46mph in Sydney. As for the previous record, that stood at approximately 41.5mph. According to Van Vugt, “I flew into Australia yesterday and came out here to jump straight on the toilet. That was so fun and I’m stoked to get the record. This is definitely one of the weirder “machines” that we have come across so far, and hopefully there might just be a toilet on wheels that actually works, flush and all, instead of just being a decorative showpiece. This is certainly no match for Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Seen at: mirror