Another day, another tablet. Now, there are dime a dozen Android-powered tablets out there in the market already, and with so many more to come, just which model do you think you should settle for? ZTE has one that is being prepared for a general release – the ZTE V68, as it has already been sent to the FCC for approval before it is equipped and ready to serve mankind. The ZTE V68 functions as a 10″ Android-powered tablet, sporting a 1.2GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor running underneath the hood, accompanied by 1GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory and a resolution count of 1280 x 800 pixels on its multitouch display. Connectivity issues include Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in addition to CDMA and LTE network support. Just a note in case the ZTE V68 looks familiar to you – that is because it was first introduced at MWC in February earlier this year, so an appearance at the FCC ensures it is destined for a US release in due time.
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08 ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28 ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China