We do know that the newly introduced MacBook Pro with Retina Display comes in a 15″ model, but word on the street has it that Cupertino might just work on a 13″ MacBook Pro which has a Retina Display as well, coming in the form of a product update later this fall. Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities sent a note to investors this week that he fully expects Apple to increase the production level of a 13″ MacBook Pro model with Retina Display to be in time for a September 2012 release. I do wonder if this rumor is true, would there be enough supply to meet the demand? After all, the 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina Display at this point in time is suffering from a lack of supply, and has since seen its price increase on online auction sites as well.
Kuo has been pretty accurate in the past with his predictions, where he was the first to claim that Apple would ditch their 17″ MacBook Pro model, and announced the probability of a 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina Display being released with the standard issue MacBook Pro recently. Between the 13″ and 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina Display, which would you gun for?
Next Story: Throw your own YouTube party in Google+ Hangouts
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October