Rumor has it that Apple will be unveiling a refreshed and upgraded version of its MacBook Pro series at WWDC next week. Perhaps corroborating those rumors and perhaps giving us a peek as to what sort of specs the new MacBook Pros will hold, an image posted on Chinese forum WeiPhone supposedly outs the specs of the 13” MacBook Pro model. Assuming the specs are to be believed, what we are looking at here is a 13” MacBook Pro model with a 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core-i5 processor with 4GB of DDR3 RAM and a 1280×800 13.3” LED-backlit display.
It will also feature Intel HD 4000 graphics, a slot-loading SuperDrive, a Mini DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, two USB 3.0 ports, a SDXC slot, a FireWire 800 and Ethernet port and a FaceTime HD camera built-in. Oddly enough this alleged refresh of the MacBook Pro weighs more than its predecessor at 2.06kg while maintaining the same thickness. This seems to go against the rumors that have suggested a thinner design much like the MacBook Air. What do you guys think? Real or fake? If it did turn out to be real, would you be disappointed with the specs?RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Follow: Macbook Pro,
- Seen at: micgadget